THE STRONG LEGAL COUNSEL YOU NEED TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!
The attorney you choose to represent you in a drunk driving case can make a big difference in the outcome.
If you have been accused of a felony or misdemeanor, it is crucial to retain an attorney who will aggressively protect your rights.
We provide legal counsel to individuals and business owners in a broad range of business matters, from creation of a business entity to litigation.
Get the answers and legal support you need about family law issues such as divorce, child custody and support.
Protecting Your Rights
Every Step of the Way
Criminal charges are highly technical cases with a lot of possible outcomes. This is why an attorney who is well versed in criminal defense is your best tool in achieving a favorable result.
Business-related legal matters have layers of red tape and particular nuances that can be hard to understand—which is why an attorney who understands the inner-workings of the business laws in Michigan and nationally, is your best asset to defend or create your business’ success.
Family legal issues are highly sensitive and delicate for all parties involved. George Law values the process of having conversations and negotiations to avoid lengthy court proceedings that could be stressful for family members, but he is also ready to fight for his clients’ desired outcomes to keep their families happy and healthy.
Meet our Attorneys
3 Reasons to Hire Us
From the moment you retain our counsel, we will become partners in your case. We operate with the belief that transparency, honesty and being your personal advocate will create the best experience for you without any surprises. Click here for Reviews from our past clients.
We have earned the respect of and built relationships with prosecutors, judges and probation officers and we leverage these relationships in all of our criminal and family cases. You can see the proof in the favorable reviews from our clients.
Criminal charges are highly technical cases with a lot of possible outcomes. You need a defense Attorney who understands the law and the Michigan court system. Click here for Reviews from our past clients.
What Clients are Saying
- Embezzlement charge dismissed I was charged for embezzlement because of a mistake I made. I was stressed out and panicking constantly because I had no idea how to handle this or what would happen. When I retained Mr. George, he knew exactly what to do and he kept me informed of everything he was doing. He worked with detectives and prosecutors to literally GET MY CHARGES DISMISSED. A better result than I ever would have thought possible. This attorney is a top-notch fighter for his clients. I am beyond grateful for what he worked so hard to do for me. Whitney
- I wouldn't go with anyone else I retained mr. George. I did something stupid and didn't know how to get myself out of this mess and the charges it resulted in. Mr. George guided me through the steps of what needed to be done and without laying that ground work I would not have ended up with such a detailed plan of action. I appreciate his knowledge and expertise. Kyle
- Great lawyer! Great staff! Awesome office! I consulted Derrick George Pretty much the best lawyer in town really sweet office, kind stuff. Derrick George is a fantastic attorney, feels like I'm just chatting with one of the guys. Not to mention he can make any problem disappear! Great dude! Cool office! Awesome staff! 10/10 would recommend! Nikki
- Most dedicated lawyer I've ever met! I was in a very complicated situation. I called many lawyers and was not getting the answer I was looking for. Everyone told me I would have to live with my charges until I met with Mr.George. He was with me every step of the way and answered every question and complaint thoroughly. He was the only lawyer who said that he would be able to lessen my charge and was able to follow through with what he said. Mr.George is an overall very friendly lawyer who gives great advice and worth hiring! Client
- Compassionate and caring, Knowledgeable and experienced I can't say enough of how at ease I felt with Mr. George. He is a caring, compassionate attorney who truly desires to help his clients. His knowledge and experience made me feel very secure with my situation. He gave me sound advice and I highly recommend him for family law services Sherrie
We Can Help You
We offer evening and weekend consultations because these incidents often happen outside of typical business hours, and we know how urgent and important it is to obtain counsel and come up with a plan.