Find out the truth behind the 6 most common myths about Preliminary Breath Tests (PBT)
- True or false: Ingesting hum or mints will help lower your blood alcohol content to beat a breathalyzer?
- True or false: Breathalyzers don’t work as well on smokers as they do on non smokers?
- True or false: You can beat a breathalyzer by exercising or hyper-ventilating before you blow.
- True or false: Preliminary breathalyzer tests (PBT) results can be used in court.
- True or false: Breathalyzers are 100% accurate?
- True or false: The defense lawyer you hire makes no difference to your drunk driving case.