Preliminary Breath Test (PBT) or Breathalyzers are sensitive, scientific instruments. If not calibrated right, your test can be wrong! You need an experienced DUI lawyer to help you!
We can help find:
- Defects in the breathalyzer
- The police who arrested you may not have calibrated the breathalyzer right
- There may have been procedural errors – Perhaps there was no probable cause Did you know!
- In Michigan, At least 8 breathalyzer machines tampered with, affecting at least 50 drunk driving cases
- Certifications of 200 breathalyzers used in Michigan have been falsified
- In other states, Judged have thrown out over 30,000 breath tests results!
Contact an experienced Michigan DUI lawyer at George Law today. 248-470-4300